Kovair’s Requirements Management solution provides a rich, configurable and global platform for capturing a set of Requirements; collaborating on their development; and tracing implementation back to the original specs.
Kovair’s rich implementation of requirements gathering, parsing, management, traceability, base lining and intelligent reporting in a process-driven methodology enables project teams to effectively manage and map requirements. Kovair supports Requirements Management of many flavors – Standard as well as Proprietary methodologies or processes.
· Import from Office - Import everything text, hierarchy, graphics, and even comments.
· Built-in Modeling - Represent requirements through easy modeling diagrams.
· Direct Entry - Format requirements’ descriptions & enter directly into application.
· Custom Attribute - Define custom attributes, artifacts as per business needs. No coding.
· Specification Document - Create specs doc using Word Add-in or build custom template.
· Traceability - Define relationship b/w artifacts across tools and impact scenario.
· Workflow Simulation - Simulate and automate Requirements workflow.
· Monitoring - View implementation progress using configurable dashboards.
· Collaborative Review - Review requirements jointly & get notified on change.
· E-mail Notification - Discuss with stakeholders through email communications.
· Subscription Facility - Subscribe to different items as daily and weekly digests.
· Organize Requirements - Capture & store Requirements in a Central Repository.
· Enterprise Reuse - Reuse artifacts across projects & keep requirements synchronized.
· Versioning - Maintain a complete version history for each artifact record.
· Baseline - Compare baselines to identify change in the project and artifacts.
· Change History - Get answers to queries for who, what and when of any change.
· LDAP Integration - Achieve Single Sign On. Integrate custom attributes in LDAP.
· Role Based Security - Give access rights at enterprise level or to any level down.