We all know that web developers love agile .. but software testers not as it might be difficult for them to perform complete testing at one sprint.
Agile testing involves testing as early as possible in software development life cycle. It demands high customer involvement and testing code as soon as it becomes available. The code should be stable enough to take it to system testing.
Typical test plans in agile includes:
1) Testing Scope
2) New functionalities which are being tested
3) Level or Types of testing based on the features complexity
4) Load and Performance Testing
5) Infrastructure Consideration
6 )Mitigation or Risks Plan
8) Deliverables and Milestones
You can follow this link to get best strategy in agile testing: